We are going to try to resurrect the old Einhugur forums here. Hopefully we can keep out spam and keep the forum clean this time.
TreeView 7.0 is out
The TreeView is a Xojo control plugin to create tree views.
The TreeView will run with native theme rendering look and feel on all platforms.
New in TreeView 7.0:
- OS X Cocoa has now new a nicer headers when showing headers that don’t have the old OS X Theme renderer 16 pixel limitation.
- Removed the TreeViewExtensions external module and added its methods into the TreeView.
- Added ExpandAll method to the TreeView control (was previously offered in the TreeViewExtensions)
- Added IndexFromNode functions (2 variations) to the TreeView control. (was previously offered in the TreeViewExtensions)
- Added ExpandAncestorsOf method to the TreeView control.
- Added SelectNode function to the TreeView control that can select a node by a Node instead of a index.
- Fixed countless many draw glitches in OS X Cocoa mode.
- HighResImage property on the TreeViewNode class is now ignored if detecting Image set on the Image property.
- ColumnHeaderHighResImage property on the TreeView class is now ignored if detecting Image set on the ColumnHeaderImage property.
- Did many retina improvements.
- New toolbar icons for the Xojo 2016 IDE in retina mode.
- Fixed IDE strange ghosting issue in design mode when having headers turned on.
More info to be found at www.einhugur.com